Welcome to Dansk Ventil Center A/S
Know-how makes the difference!
Dansk Ventil Center is a company with a difference - our goal is not to be just another player - we want to be a leading company in the valve business.
It is our goal to build long-term partnerships with everyone of our customers, contributing to their succes.
Accuracy, excellent service, flexibility, timely delivery and cost effectiveness all ensure that we meet end even exceed the expectations of our distributors.
Facts about Dansk Ventil Center A/S
- DVC established in 1999
- Approx. 30 employees
- Owned by Ernström Group
Dansk Ventil Center is a company with a difference – our goal is not to be just another player – we want to be a leading company in the valve business.
Our clients' needs drive our business. It is our goal to build long-term partnerships with every one of our clients, contributing to their success.
Accuracy, excellent service, flexibility, timely delivery and cost effectiveness all ensure that we meet and even exceed the expectations of our clients'.
Our products reflect our many years of experience in the valve business. We stock many valve types i.e. ball valves, butterfly valves, safety valves, globe valves, plug valves, needle valves, steam traps, level gauges, strainers.
We always make great efforts to do our best when constructing new valves, but even our “standards” are subject to our never ceasing efforts to improve our products. Due to client-related inputs and our own engineering skills we make a number of improvements every year. We believe this is a very important part of providing the most outstanding services to our clients.
Having such high goals demands a very efficient and well-organized team. At Dansk Ventil Center we have all ends covered. We yearly spend a lot of resources in improving our organisation - implementation of a CRM system to manage our clients efficiently, improving our quality inspections to ensure the quality of our products, thorough education of our employees - only but a few examples of what it takes to be the best in our field.
Dansk Ventil Center is committed to meeting the needs of customers in an environmentally sound and sustainable manner, through continuous improvements in environmental performance in all our activities.
Dansk Ventil Center's goals are to:
- Ensure the safety of its products and operations for the environment.
- Exercise the same concern for the environment wherever we operate.
- Develop innovative products and processes which reduce levels of environmental impact and develop methods of packaging which combine effective protection and presentation with the conservation of raw materials and convenient, environmentally appropriate disposal.
- Reduce waste, conserve energy and explore opportunities for re-use and recycling.
To achieve these goals, we will:
- Assess the environmental impacts of all our business activities from research, through manufacture, distribution, use and disposal.
- Apply more stringent criteria than those required by law when we believe this to be appropriate.
- Use standards of environmental impact assessment which are robust, scientifically sound and generally acceptable within the present state of knowledge, at the same time attempting to develop superior methods and to improve on current practice.
- Develop and apply systems of environmental management, as part of day-to-day operational practice and on-going management reporting and control procedures.
Encourage our suppliers to develop environmentally superior processes and components and co-operate with other members of the supply chain to improve overall environmental performance.
- Work with industry bodies, government agencies, business partners and other concerned organisations, to promote environmental care, increase knowledge and disseminate best practice.
- Remain alert and responsive to developing issues, knowledge and public concerns.